|Holistic Body Love is so excited to bring you this amazing and powerful Body Image & Self-Love Coaching Course
Are you struggling with:
This Soul Nourishment & Restoration 2 Day Course will support you to:
Rosalyn will coach you to:
Together, we are:
Dates: May 27 and 28, 9-5pm
Where: 2gfitness – 9254 34a Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10% of proceeds will go to Local Youth Experience, to help empower young girls and boys to love themselves too! So while you’re loving you, you’re loving them too
Includes lunch and refreshments.
Early Bird Before May 12: $397+ GST
May 13 and after: $497 + GST
Holistic Body Love Cancellation Policy: There will be no refunds past May 12, 2017.
Refund requests prior to May 12 will be honoured minus a $100 non-refundable administration deposit.
As I am evolving my Holistic Body Love business as a Mindset Coach, Body Love is more than just your relationship with food, body image, and how you speak to yourself…Body Love includes your Relationship with Money.
So I’m shifting today’s focus on your Money Mindset and where it’s at right now.
When you think about Money, what immediately comes up for you? Perhaps some of the following statements:
I don’t have enough.
I can’t afford it.
I am scared of it.
I don’t understand it.
Money is dirty.
Money is evil.
Only greedy (or bad, or evil, insert negative description here) people have money.
If you have lots of money, it means you are selfish.
I wish I had more money.
It would be great if I had a lot of it!
What are your Money Behaviours?
Do you go into your relationship with money blindly? Meaning you don’t know how much money you have in your account and you keep spending? You are not aware of how much debt you may have, and yet you keep burying your head in the sand out of fear?
Do you hoard your money?
Do you live pay check to pay check?
Do you hide how much money you spend, make, save, etc. from others (i.e., family members, spouse) so they are left in the dark?
Do you spend mindlessly everyday/often on things such as coffee, fast food, cigarettes, unused memberships (such as to a gym) and then complain about not having enough money?
How Money Conscious Are you?
Do you know exactly where you put your money each month?
Do you consciously budget your money?
Do you save your money?
Do you invest your money?
If you are common-law, married or in a romantic relationship, how do you discuss money with your partner?
Where Did You Learn your Money Beliefs from?
Do they parallel that of your parents?
Many of us may have a scarcity mindset rather than abundant mindset when it comes to Money.
Exercise to move towards Abundance and Empowerment Mindset with Money:
- Get yourself calm first (because many of you will be anxious) by throwing on a guided meditation to help you feel more grounded. Check out apps like Headspace or Buddify.
- For extra support, I highly recommend you use Young Living Essential Oils to support you by topically applying it on the areas that feel the most stress and tension in your body when you think about money (such as temples, shoulders, neck, back) as well as bottom of feet and/or inside wrists. I suggest one of the following: Lavender, Stress Away, Peace & Calm, or Frankincense to help you feel more grounded. To order, you can start a free Young Living account here to get 24% off retail price!
2. Next, I invite you to pull out your journal and write down the answers to the questions above so that you can consciously start understanding where you’re at. This is not about judging or shaming yourself! Beaware of that part of you that starts to do that and keep breathing in the oil(s) to help your limbic brain (emotional brain) and nervous system remain as calm as possible.
3. Create a list of professional people who could support you such as a financial planner, accountant, money mentor or coach and connect with them to have them help you feel more empowered with knowing how to manage your money.
Stay tuned for a follow up post in how to replace scarcity mindset with abundant mindset!
Let me know how you did, I would love to hear!
As a Mindset Coach, I work with empowering people who are sick and tired of their limiting beliefs about money getting in their way of financial abundance.
I also work with heart-centred business entrepreneurs who need to get out of their own way to spread their gifts to serve the world and create financial abundance in their business, whether that is creating a program to getting unstuck with their money shame story and really soar to manifest their dreams. I love helping people build their confidence and business!
If this is you, book in a complimentary strategy session here to see how I can support you in growing financially abundant and serve the world with your gifts!
My friend and Licensed Psychotherapist and Hynotherapist, Leora of Binge Eating Therapy shared 41 ways to Embrace Self-Love on Valentine’s Day.
Everything she wrote really resonates with me, and so this is too good NOT to share!
If you are interested in checking out her amazing Binge Eating Recovery Online program, please consider using my affiliate link here (it makes no difference to you, but it will make a difference to contributing to Holistic Body Love Coaching Inc. where 10% of proceeds go to support non-for-profit organizations who empower young girls and boys to love themselves).
I had the honor of being interviewed by Bridget Ryan, TV Personality and co-host of Dinner TV.
We go over:
How to deal with anxiety, stress and emotions
How to start loving your body
The power of Essential Oils on Shifting your Mindset
The importance of Self Love as a Parent
and so much more!
We, women, can argue that our sex is the one more bombarded with hardships in the history of mankind. Maybe some men will argue but, most will rest their case. We had to fight to vote and to take on an equal stance in the assignment of societal roles. After over two millennia, it may seem that the fight has been won on many grounds.
The positive changes do not make a woman’s health’s vulnerability away. The World Health Organization reports that maternal mortality has decreased by 44 per cent between 1990 and 2015. However, 830 women still die from preventable causes of pregnancy and child delivery causes of death every day. Becoming better informed of the reasons for spotting alone has the potential to improve this sorry fact.
Below are the Top 7 reasons why women experience abnormal spotting or bleeding you should be able to spot immediately so that you can raise that red flag and be administered with the proper care if necessary:
1. Ovulation. Women sometimes experience light spotting when they ovulate. Ovulation happens about midway into your menstrual cycle. This is the time when a woman’s egg is most likely to be formed into an embryo if a sperm is able to penetrate its core and fertilize it. You will want to avoid having sex during this period of your cycle if you don’t want to become pregnant.
2. Contraception. Women who take birth control pills, and have intrauterine devices and patches implanted, are also prone to spotting in between cycles. That’s because these birth control methods work by interfering with your body’s natural hormone levels. During your body’s phase of adjustment, spotting may occur. Contraceptive pills will have this effect if these are not taken at regular intervals day after day.
3. Pregnancy. Spotting during pregnancy or conception should be considered as a red flag all the time. Never self-medicate nor taking your spotting for granted. Always report any sight of blood, whether light or heavy, to your doctor.
Implantation of the fertilized egg in your uterus may be marked and followed by a light spotting as it makes its way from the fallopian tubes. This is normal. Many women experience spotting for this reason. If you do not already know that you are pregnant, you may take this as a trigger to subject yourself to a pregnancy test.
Frequent spotting during pregnancy can deprive your unborn child of oxygen and nutrients that can hamper his or her development. Bleeding may also signify abnormalities in pregnancy, including possible miscarriage, but also special cases that need special pregnancy care such as ectopic pregnancy and placenta previa. In any case, you should let your doctor know about bleeding episodes immediately.
4. Menopause. Drastic drops and spikes in hormonal levels around menopause cause spotting as the body grows accustomed to the major transition happening from reproductive to menopausal. This is the reason why menopausal women should also be under the special care of a physician. Changes during menopause may cause more than just abnormal bleeding, but may also make certain conditions of the reproductive organ manifest.
5. Hormonal imbalance. Just like the significant fluctuations that happen during menopause, hormonal imbalance may happen anytime in the life of a woman. Abnormal cysts can make the bleeding worse. This is one of the most common reasons for spotting, particularly in adult, sexually reproductive women.
6. Sexually transmitted infections and other diseases involving the reproductive organs. A combination of spotting and heavy bleeding in between periods may be a sign of cervical cancer and pelvic inflammatory disease or, rare conditions such as melanoma of the uterus.
7. Other conditions. Sometimes, more mundane factors such as excessive working out and severe stress can cause spotting in women. Sexual aggression or abuse is another ordinary cause. Other related diseases are hormone-related disorders and diabetes. Once again, refrain from self-diagnosing. Whether or not you feel pain, schedule an appointment with your doctor for immediate and correct diagnosis of the underlying conditions that are causing you to spot or bleed.
“I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay,” reportedly said one of the well-loved pop celebrities of all time, Madonna. Don’t let spotting get in the way of your perseverance and goals. That, in no way, means that you should neglect it. Keep in mind that your health takes priority over anything else that is keeping you busy on any ordinary day.
Aging is a natural process that manifests itself with the presence of wrinkles on your skin. It is also a sign of a life well lived. However, wrinkles can also offer insight to your individual health. This means that not all wrinkles are signs of aging or life well lived; they can also signal issues that the skin is facing from within. Also, the wrinkles tell more about your health conditions. Better wrinkle care is recommended for better care of your skin and your general health. Here are some of the health issues that wrinkles can tell about your skin and general health:
The appearance of wrinkles can be as a result of being anxious or stressful for longer periods of time. Stress is one of the ingredients of acquiring permanent wrinkles that are not age related. Stress is said to pump a hormone to that area of your skin i.e. the forehead. The hormone cortisol in this case is said to degrade or diminish the amount of collagen and elastin in the skin. As a result, the strength of the skin and the firmness that result from the presence of collagen and elastin is lost leaving deep stress wrinkles. It is important to let go of stress and reduce frequent worries or else you will age faster than you think.
The high amount of sugar intake is quite dangerous for your skin. If you want to ensure better wrinkle care, one of the steps is to reduce the amount of sugar you take on a daily basis. Researchers have found that sugar, when ingested, attaches itself to the skin peptides or proteins forming an Advanced Glycation End Products or the AGEs. The Advanced Glycation End Products lead to the breakdown of the collagen and the elastin in the skin leading to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This damage is reversible by taking sugars in fruits such as mangoes. The sugar present in the fruit is anti-glycating making it perfect for reversing the properties of other forms of sugars in the skin. See also Anti-glycation treatment needed to fight skin aging effects of sugar.
Imagine the presence of a wrinkle that indicates that you have a heart condition; apparently, this is true, and the appearance of wrinkles can offer an early diagnosis for you. The appearance of a skin wrinkle behind your ear lobe is a clear indication of a heart condition as described or discovered by T. Frank in the year 1973. The wrinkle is said to be a result of a capillary collapse that can indicate the failure of vessels that surround your heart. The research has also been verified by another research conducted by pertinent health facilities or medical centers such as Cedars-Sinai.
Skin and bones both operate on the same principle and require the same hormones to keep them firm and to operate for longer periods. The hormone decreases as time goes by and its production becomes less and less with passing time; collagen resulting in the presence of wrinkles on the skin. Research conducted among women aged 40-50 years, found that they had low bone densities i.e. osteoporosis especially for those who had the deepest wrinkles. This means that better wrinkle care (through diet and lifestyle; not aniti-aging creams) indirectly results in increasing your bone density.
The presence of wrinkles on the skin can indicate the presence of high blood pressure. Leiden University conducted research aimed at verifying this fact, and it was found that people who look younger, have low blood pressures. In fact, those who showed signs of aging were found to be prone to high blood pressure compared to those who had clear skin with no apparent signs of wrinkles or fine lines. The study also indicates that people who come from families with a very long lifespan were not prone to high blood pressure as the aging process is not similar to that of others.
Research continues to amaze people and sometimes, some of the issues displayed and discovered through it can be astonishing. As discussed, it is true that wrinkles indeed offer a variety of information in regards to your skin and health. With the knowledge indicated above, it is essential that we improve our skin care process and basic routines that we engage in. Also, the skin is fundamental, and if any signs such as discussed above manifest themselves, it is always to be on the safer side by seeking medical attention or reversing our daily habits. With that, we can better take care of our skin and our health at the same time.