Are you a woman entrepreneur wanting to get more clients, make more money and ultimately, create more positive impact in this world?
You have a mission you truly believe in, and you want to serve with your gifts.
- You’re not taking action or you’re not getting the results you want in your business.
- You’re overwhelmed- you have too many ideas or you don’t know where to start.
- You don’t feel confident enough to put yourself and your services out there – you’re scared of being judged or rejected or failing.
- You’re stuck in comparison trap- and think “What’s the point? Someone’s doing it already! What do I have to offer?”
- You’re so uncomfortable asking for money, you end up undercharging …and it becomes a cycle that you feel stuck, you’re not getting clients, and and you’re not engaging in your passions to serve the world with your gifts and you’re definitely not making the money you want to be making.
This leaves you feeling discouraged, frustrated and your confidence plummets. You are left wondering if you will ever be able to take your business to the next level. Does this sound like you? If so, I want to help you.
I’m hosting a FREE LIVE COACHING CALL to have women entrepreneurs come together, drop into their authenticity so that together, we can
1) Learn how to get unstuck – I will share tips on how to get out of your own way and business strategies to get more clients.
2) Have each person on the call share their business as a way to connect and network with each other in authenticity.
No matter what level you are in your business, this call is for everyone – but especially those of you who want to get out of your own way by taming your inner critic.
I want women entrepreneurs to come together and connect so you know you aren’t alone. Register here for this FREE 1 hour mentorship power hour. Feel free to share this link with your ladyboss friends whom you think
FREE WEBINAR: Woman Entrepreneurship Power Hour
may benefit! See you there!
About Rosalyn Fung, Life & Business Coach
I always knew I was meant to help people make a significant impact in the world and I couldn’t do that playing safe. I knew that to live the life I was meant to, I needed to go BIG!
I transitioned from my clinical psychological practice into my self-love life and business coaching where I could use my experience, education, therapist background, and the Hakomi method to help people break free from their limitations and kick ass.