Whoohoo! I am offering a 1 day workshop called Mindset for A Kick Ass Life!
This personal and professional development course will be covering:
Tackling Your Inner-Critic:
- How to tackle self-doubt, not feeling good enough, perfectionism, fears, etc.
- Goal setting with Self-Love Mindset incorporated
The Psychology of Eating Basics 101
- Basics of building a healthy relationship with food
- Understanding how languaging about food matters and impacts you (e.g. good vs. bad food)
- Understand what drives people to emotionally eat, overeating and binge eat
- How to stop sabotaging healthy eating goals
Confidence vs. Bragging
- How to love yourself without feeling like you are being conceited
- How to be body positive even if you want to transform your body
- How to approach others (loved ones, clients) who you suspect have eating and/or body image and low self-esteem issues and may need help
SUITABLE for ALL individuals (men, couples are welcome too!)
This is also BOTH a Personal and Professional Development Course, so for health & wellness professionals, this can help YOU so you can better support your clients.
Professionals, such as the following (but not limited to) would benefit from this course:
– Personal Trainers
– Yoga Teachers
– Holistic Nutritionists, Dieticians
Please Invite Your Clients so they can benefit too! 🙂
SPACE IS LIMITED!
We are hosting this 1-day event on the following days.
Sun, Jul 30 – LIVE in Edmonton, Alberta
Sat, Sep 16 – LIVE in Edmonton, Alberta
Sat, Sep 9 – ONLINE (accessible anywhere!)
For more details and registration, please click here
Rosalyn Fung, M.Sc., is a Self-Love Coach who provides both personal and business development for women and entrepreneurs. She is founder of Holistic Body Love Coaching Inc.
She is Founder of Holistic Body Love Coaching Inc. Having a background as a Psychologist for the last 10 years and holding a 2nd degree blackbelt in karate, she knows what it takes to develop a mindset to successfully achieve your goals in life and business.
She also is Certified in Eating Psychology and Hakomi Method, a mindfulness approach to shifting limiting blocks.
She’s the go-to person to help you understand how to breakfree from food & body image struggles, as well as concerns related to: confidence, weight, self-image, intimate relationships, and relationship with money.
She also loves coaching women & entrepreneurs to get out of their own way so they can create their dream success.
Rosalyn knows that your overall relationship with yourself has a direct impact on the success of your life and business.
When you have a healthy and nourishing relationship with food and your body, self-care habits, and high self-worth, you create more balance and financial abundance in life and business.